Friday 5 October 2012

Basking Pot Plant Style ....


You may or may not be aware that I accidentally killed off the balcony strawberry plants with my particularly astringent urine.
As I warmed to the task of turning the whole planter into an outside convenience, so my humans tried to stop me and protect the area by:
1: Giving me an alternative tray to use, complete with umbrella covering against the cold winter rain.
2:  Covering the planter containing the Strawberry plants with shade cloth.
As you can see, their planning has not been effective.
Whilst I no longer use the planter as a depository, it has now become my favourite place to sunbathe.
I simply move myself on top of the shade cloth, and my body fits in perfectly like it was made for it.
Humans 0. Me 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment